Pages

Pinterest

May 18, 2018

Birthday Cards - Queen & Co.

Good morning!
Today I have two different cards created with the Birthday Bash Kit from the Queen and Company website!.  I really needed two different cards for May.  My mom and my aunt have the same birthday!  I really wanted to focus on the Pom Poms included in the kit so, I made sure to mix and match the colors to make them pop.
My first card, Happy Birthday was so fun!!!  The green Sparkle String just adds a touch of whimsy.  I do have to admit, the Twinkle drops dripping down the ice cream cone, was not my idea.  I 'stole' it from Wanda Guess.  It is such a clever idea!  
I used the Gloobers that are included in the kit, to add the smaller poms to the top of the larger ones.  Just be careful that you place the correct side of the paper back down on the glue that you do not use.  If you place the wrong side down, you will lose the rest of the glues.  They stick to the paper and you can not get them off.  Be sure to use the slippery side.  

For my next card, Make a Wish, I added two layers of foam behind my sprinkled paper, to obtain depth so that I could add my Poms, slightly under the paper. 
I also used to different patterned papers for the cake, giving it depth with foam behind the bottom cake layer.  
Thanks for popping in today.  Hope you are inspired to add Poms on everything you are currently creating!  They are super fun.  
Mary-Ann
Supplies Used:
Birthday Bash Shaker Kit
Gloobers
Sparkle String Green, Pink, Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment