Pages

Pinterest

February 14, 2018

Memories - Paper Issues and A Flair for Buttons

Morning!

Take a look at the excited mama!!!  I was more excited than Roman when he received Student of the Month last year in 6th grade.  He received a homework pass and never used it!  oops.  This boy keeps impressing me.  

I am killing two birds with one big stone here.  I used A Flair for Buttons flair on a really fun layout for Paper Issues.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to play with the Scraplift challenge or the Bigger is Better challenge.  I lifted it and used a big title!  I decided on the Bigger is Better challenge because I have never played along with that before.  It is super fun,  All you do is....


-Grab those giant chipboard words, Fire up those cutting machines, use those LARGE Stickers and create a BIG Title on your page! Any subject, any paper project type. 

You have until March 4th to enter a project based on this challenge. Please keep in mind this must be a NEW made for this challenge project.-

Add some fun flair from the A Flair for Buttons ETSY shop.  


I used Photoplay - Boys Rule from the Paper Issues store.  Grab it or anything else from there for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.  You can use the code anytime.  







No comments:

Post a Comment