Pages

Pinterest

March 28, 2017

Best Crew Ever and Whale Watching - Queen & Co.

I hope you will join me on the Queen and Company blog today.  I am sharing two different layouts with their Foam Front Shaker sets.  Although these Foam Fronts were designed for cards, they can be used on Layout's as well.  

I loved the idea of our Whale Watching trip from 2012.  It was our last excursion of the weekend before school started.  I used watercolor paper and some paint to get the whole splashing water effect.    For all the fun items I used, head over to the Q&C blog.  


For my second layout, I used a bunch of leftover Crate Paper to show that you can also use patterned papers with the Foam Fronts.  Here I used the Solo Heart Foam Front.  

We were in Texas when I took this photo of my favorite boys. 
 I love Bub's shirt!  He wasn't grumpy, the sun was in his eyes.  


Thanks for stopping by.  Head to the Q&C blog to see the rest!




No comments:

Post a Comment