Pages

Pinterest

December 9, 2016

Deer Boy! - Paper Issues

5 photos and 4 different alphas?  What???  Why did I decide to play along with this one?  I guess I love a challenge.  Do you?  The new Roll the Dice challenge from Paper Issues PIFF group is up and ready for participants!  I finished my 5 photo layout and forgot that I needed 4 alphas.  It ended ok, but it was definitely a challenge.  

I used Simple Stories Winter Wonderland that is available in the Paper Issues store.  20% if you use my code: Mary-Ann 

My boy was 5 here.  He brought this reindeer hat home from school and wouldn't take it off.  What annoyed me then, was him making all the faces.  Now, it makes me happy looking back on how cute and goofy he was.  I just adore this kid.  













No comments:

Post a Comment