Pages

Pinterest

November 20, 2016

Best Ever - Paper Issues

The only pictures I get of myself are selfies.  
Sometimes, if I suggest it, someone else will take a photo.  
Last year we went night tubing in Amesbury.  Holy COW that hill is steep.  Like, super steep.
We had fun even though his face doesn't show it! ha! GRUMP

I used a the November Swag Bag from Paper Issues for my layout.  
The only thing I added was the 12x12 paper.  
Everything else comes in the little kit.  They are super fun.  

Some of the PI design team members are sharing more layouts with a SB on the PI blog today.  Stop over and see for your self.  Also, participate in the SB challenge on PIFF to be entered for the prize drawing.  

REMEMBER:  Everything in the Paper Issues store is 20% with code: Mary-Ann.  Even Swag Bags!





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment