Pages

Pinterest

October 13, 2016

Cat-itude - Paper Issues

Today is my first time joining in on a new challenge over o the Paper Issues blog.  
It is called the Roll the Dice.  Two dice are rolled, one is for the amount of photos, the other for how many of an embellishment you can use.  Like stickers, enamels, ephemera, stuff like that.  

This month, it is 6 pictures and 3 stickers.  6 photos!!!!  You read that right.  

Recently my boy Leroy, was sitting on my dining room table on my Fancy Pants box of goodies.  I took several photos of him in succession and they were too darn cute not to share.  I printed them myself, giving me the ability to get the perfect size to go across my layout.  I used Doodlebug Kitten Smitten from the Paper Issues Store for this project.  It was so darn fun and my boy looks so darn cute!!!

Grab what you want from the PI store for 20% off when you use my code: Mary-Ann.  







No comments:

Post a Comment