Pages

Pinterest

May 14, 2016

Sweet Boy Love! - Paper Issues

I love sketches.  They are a great jumping off point when you are stuck in a creative rut.  Over on the Paper Issues blog, there is a new sketch each month.  
Let's take a look at my layout.  It is an older picture of my love.  He loved his pacifiers and obviously loved more than one.  If you put one in his mouth upside down, he would flip it right over in a blink.  As adults, we tried and tried to do it too but couldn't!
Isn't he tiny here?  I just love him.

Now, lets take a look at the sketch.  



If you head to the Paper Issues Blog, you will see how other team members interpreted the inspiration.  

I used Crate Paper Little You and it is available in the Paper Issues Store for 20% off with code: Mary-Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment