Pages

Pinterest

December 9, 2015

Cookie Bribery - Paper Issues

I decided I had time to play along with the Scraplift Sunday challenge over at Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook page.  Every Sunday, a layout is chosen as inspiration.  From that design, you can take what ever it is you want from it.  Wether it be the exact replica, the colors or even just a small piece.  Here is what I created with the lift.  


Here is the original layout by Michelle Gallant!







Do you see any resemblance?  I loved her layout.  I tried not to veer off too far from the original.  I  do wish I had that felt banner she used.  However, I was more than happy to use the October Afternoon Under the Tree Collection.  
You can get it from the Paper Issues store for 20% with code: Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment