Pages

Pinterest

November 1, 2015

Happy - Paper Camellia

Today is a big day over at Paper Camellia.  
We are announcing the November scrapbooking kit and add ons that are available.  
This month is probably one of my favorites.  It combines Pink Paislee with touches of Jen Hadfields, Homemade collection.  It is definitely fitting product for this time of year.  

Here is a look at my first layout for the month, using only the Main Scrapbooking kit.  I didn't use half of the product available.  There are thickers that will be making a debut on my projects later in the month that is for sure.  


I fussy cut these flowers out of one of the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane papers.  I layered some with foam tape for dimension.  
This is my family and my mom, apple picking just a few weeks ago.  I think we were on the hay ride here.  




For my title.  I chopped down one of the 3x4 cards and covered the bottom word.  
I wanted the blue and just the word Happy.  
Thanks for taking a peek.


No comments:

Post a Comment