Pages

Pinterest

August 19, 2015

Be Brave - Crate Paper Spotlight - Paper Issues

Over on the Paper Issues blog today, several of the Design Team members have come together to spotlight the amazing Wonder collection by Crate Paper.  You will see different ways to use this amazing soft pallet collection.  Go HERE to see what everyone has designer.  
Look below to see my complete project before ya go!



Look at the background paper.   It reminds me of old sheets.  Since I am a collector of beautiful old things, I love the look of this paper.  Problem is, I loved the back of the paper too.  What is a girl to do?  I guess you have to choose a favorite and move on!
This photo was take at Gatorland in FL back in November of 2011 when we decided to go to Disney over Thanksgiving.  If I haven't told you before, I will tell you know, DO NOT go to Disney at that time.  I thought everyone would be home cooking turkeys.  NOPE, they were all at Disney.  The same time we were.  Back to Gatorland, my baby boy was so afraid of the birds in the sanctuary.  So was I. It reminded me of that bird movie.  


Gulp, look at the felt hearts that are included in the Wonder ephemera package.  There are a couple different colors but definitely not enough!  I would love love love more.



I felt that the "Be Brave" orange chipboard circle was a bit to bold for my pale layout.  I painted it with paint, wiped it, painted it again, and wiped it again.  I did this several times until it toned it down to where I liked it.

Hope you liked my story and my layout.  NOW is the time you can head over to the Paper Issues blog to see what others have created.  You can also head to the Paper Issues Store to purchase this incredible collection or anything else you may see.
Use code: Mary-Ann to get yourself 20% off your entire order.



No comments:

Post a Comment