Pages

Pinterest

July 14, 2015

SunKissed - Paper Issues

Hi friends.  Or family:o) or people I pay to come here!  I am over at the Paper Issues blog today with a cute layout.  
Seems like forever since my last post over there.  
When I received the October Afternoon Summertime collection, I fell in love.  So will you, I promise.  I bought it all.  Every little thing I could.  The colors are vibrant and even better in person.  

Last year, I captured this photo of my boy and his long (long for him) hair, outside by the pool, taking a quick break.  He swims like a fish and still maintains cool hair!  Here is how I used just a small portion of my October Afternoon goodies.


Want this collection too? 
 Head over to the Paper Issues store and grab it for 20% off.  Use code: Mary-Ann.


No comments:

Post a Comment