Pages

Pinterest

July 27, 2015

SHE - Fancy Pants

Good morning.  I had a great time stealing this adorable photo from my friend when we were scrapbooking together.  There is only one other female in our house and that is my dog Flo.  I wanted to use the gorgeous pink papers in the Summer Sun collection so I grabbed this older photo of Em.  She is photogenic and adorable!  Perfect for the flip flops and "love" Brag Card.  I will be giving this layout to my chum while begging for more photos.  Just take a look at the pink and grey together.  I challenge you to try that color combo.  It was super fun.

This is the second layout that was published in the Russian magazine!  woohoo


Head over to the FP blog for more detailed photos.

Need this collection?  You can head over to the Paper Issues store to purchase this collection.  Use code: Mary-Ann for 20% off your entire purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment