Pages

Pinterest

May 8, 2015

Mother's Day - mambi

On my dresser in my bedroom, I have a frame that says "no ordinary mom" that houses the bottom photo.  It has to be one of my favorite of my son and I.  I just love the cheesy look on his face.  He was only 2 at the time but I won't tell you my age:o)  One of the best things about mambi is that they create product that can be blended together.  For example, for the papers, I used four different collections to build my layout.  I also used two different sets of Pocket Pages™ for layering behind my photo, fussy cutting the heart and for the journaling part of my project.  I combined different mambiCHIPS along with a combination of letters.  In the scrapbooking world, anything goes!  If you like it, combine it.  






No comments:

Post a Comment