Pages

Pinterest

October 20, 2014

Thanks for the Memories - eclectic Paperie

It saddens me to tell you that eclectic Paperie is closing its doors.  I have been designing with Kim for a couple years now.  I taught at her local store, ran the super-fun KOTM and created on her design team.  However, my connection to her and many friends will not end because the store is closing.  We will be gathering for play time and I am hoping that our monthly meetings at Friendly's will still continue.  I am sure we can find something to talk about!  I am bidding farewell over at eP today.  Sharing a few of my favorite projects where I tried to get a little "dirty."  I have also listed the gals names in hopes that people will continue to follow them on their journey.  





Thank you for your encouraging comments over at eP.  I will truly miss the daily posts.  



No comments:

Post a Comment