Pages

Pinterest

October 16, 2014

Layout re-do

Recently I was sorting my scrapbooking layouts to file them away into their albums.  (I need a new system!)  I came across three in the bunch that I had to ditch!  Like, I am embarrassed by them.  Seriously!  Here is the original stack to be put away. (Minus 3!)


I reprinted two of the photos and created a new layout with product I just received from Paper Issues!







The woodgrain paper and the Thanksgiving theme, made this layout a perfect fit for Paper Issues Current Link Party - Woodn't You Know, with PinkFresh Studio.  

Here is a list of product used on this layout:
MME - enamels
Studio Calico - Flair
Gold Spray paint from Michael's

Thanks for Looking!


Oh, one more thing!   
We say a recipe on Pinterest that my boy and I just had to try with the leftover spaghetti.  It is awesome!  Just needs a little dipping sauce on the side!

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK!










No comments:

Post a Comment