Pages

Pinterest

December 12, 2013

December Daily and Elf on a Shelf........

This post is going to be photo heavy.  You HAVE to see what this stinking elf has been up to and this December Daily book that I have worked so hard organizing for:o)  

December Daily first:  It will also include photos of the elf, Dickie!


Here is my cover that I changed 3 times!  I painted the raw chipboard white and then added Pearl Shimmers, so if you catch it in just the right light, it glistens, like snow!  Since my washi tape did not stick well to my album last year, I decided to sew this one down and then decided to keep on sewing and attached everything on the cover with my machine.



My title page is basically telling you your about to see what is happening in the Maldonado house through the month of December.



November had to be included because we decorate out tree at the end of it and I captured this really cute picture of my cat in the box under the tree.  Speaking of box, it is an old bakers box that usually houses my blankets, I was cleaning it out and my tree just happened to fall into it!


December 1:  and here is Dickey!  Arrived in the advent calendar for another year of mischief.  Roads were slippery on this day so we Podcast church on the couch in our pj's.


December 2:  He started off with a bang.


December 3:  My boy loves to read.  He found light from under the tree.  It would have been priceless if the cat would have jumped out right about the time I took this pic!  Yes, my sexy dog looks possessed.  


December 4:  We decorated Romans tree.  Actually he did most of it.  I love the tight grouping of his Spongebob ornaments.  There were front and center and first to go on the top.

This is as far as I have gotten at this point.  I have good intentions but I keep rearranging and cleaning my December products.  I will have to share those pics with you soon.

Here are a couple of things that Dickie has been up to.

Dec 4

Dec 5

Dec 6

Dec 7

Dec 8

Dec 9

Dec 10

Dec 11

Dec 12
This is what the little devil was up to for today.  He only tagged Roman's photos, so I guess he is not that bad:o)

Thanks for stopping in.  If your tired of the elf already, unfollow if you must, cause it's only going to get worse:o)


Mary-Ann







No comments:

Post a Comment