Pages

Pinterest

November 6, 2013

Why I love my dog....

Why I love my dog.....

She keeps me warm, very similar to a blanket cause she lays on me ALL the time!  She has big ears.  She is just plain beautiful.  She loves my son.  She torments my cat.  When the warning alarm goes off to get my boy after school, she is up and at the door waiting.  She doesn't beg.  Soon as my husband leaves the room to get ready in the morning, she sneaks in and gets in bed with me.  She sleeps as late as I want to.  She just makes me happy.  But most importantly, she is a girl.  So that means, I am not the only female in the house, she and I think she should get a vote! 

Bonus: I get to use pretty scrapbooking embellishments when scrapbooking about her.  
That is what I did here!  Bring on the pink...


Oops, accidentally uploaded the wrong photo:o)  Can't find my delete button!!






See all the pretty girly colors and embellies?  Pink, peach, flowers, doilies oh my!  Tell me she isn't beautiful....  I dare ya!

Mary-Ann

PS:  BTW, I used Studio Calico's Antiquary kit (best one ever!), some mists and sprays, SC Chipboard Shapes, Dear Lizzy Adhesive Backed Flowers, Crate Paper Ephemera and Chipboard, and Amy Tangerine Paper Leaves


1 comment:

  1. I love my dog too .. nothing better than dog love .. She is such a cutie

    ReplyDelete