Pages

Pinterest

November 14, 2013

Plotting Their Day


On Veteran's Day, my boys decided to hit the parade.  They came back, congregated on my steps and plotted their next move.  I captured the photo of the plotting, and managed to scrap it all in the same day!  Never have I ever been so efficient!  I am pretty proud of myself.  They, however, did boy things! Laser Craze, Army surplus store, and Toys R Us.  Returning only to fuel their tanks.  They had boy movie plans but I crashed that!

I wanted to use the repeating circles as my theme throughout this layout.  I love the  photo and wanted it to be get the attention so I decided on pastel, white washed papers from Fancy Pants - Collecting Moments line all from eclectic Paperie.  This line could be used in SO many ways.  There is a dark rich blue that is calling my name!  Of course, flair from A Flair For Buttons is round!!






Thanks for stopping by my blog.  It is never to late to thank a veteran,  I thanked mine this morning.  

Here he is on retirement day... June of 2008.


Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment