Pages

Pinterest

October 2, 2013

The Button Farm Kit Club

Ok, I haven't been around my blog much lately because I have been all over the east coast.  As a family we went to North Carolina for a USMC reunion and then I packed and went to New Jersey.  I thought for sure I spotted a Jersey Shore cast member but all the guys wear their hair the same way.  I have not had much of a chance to just play in my scrap-space, but ensure you that this weekend is going to be busy.  I have deadlines and hops and classes........ oh my!  

Since I do not have anything of my own to inspire you, I thought I would share with you probably one of my top 5 picks from The Button Farm kit club.  I always adore them, but this month's kit just makes me happy.  Can you believe you get instructions and everything you need to create everything you see?  Including a mini album, cupcake decor, gift bag tags and a uber cute party hat!  I wonder if it comes with the cupcakes:o)  I'll take two please!!









I can see this for my sisters birthday party, my mom's or even my own!  Go the the below link to get yours.  I have a feeling they won't be around long!

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment