Pages

Pinterest

October 26, 2013

OBI WAN


Bubba has recently been repeating, (and I mean REPEATING!) "How much wood can a woodchuck chuck....." So I have that tune in my head but with different words, "How much flair can you fit on a page...." Get the idea?  With Halloween fast approaching, I needed to do something with last years photos.  I have included 5 flair on this 12x12 layout!  With repetition being the key word around here lately, I decided to repeat flair going down my page, creating a straight line.  There is never too much flair!

IMG_1638

IMG_1636

If you look closely at this page, it rather quite simple.  I layered three papers for my base and let the paper design do most of the work.  A couple random strips of paper, a few cut circle from the paper, a tag, washi tape, a title, cute photo and flair.  Lots of it!  I had several other photos that I wanted to use as well so I decided to accompany this layout with a Project Life page.  My first ever completed Project Life!

IMG_1641

IMG_1639

With using an assortment of photos, there is not much room for embellishing.  So, I kept this side simple as well.  This Teresa Collins line was a perfect pairing for my spooky pictures.  

IMG_1642
Here is what this double page will look like displayed in my album.  I hope that you are inspired to dig out some creepy photos and create something spook-tacular with flair!

Mary-Ann

Below is a list of flair I used in this layout.
Il_570xN.512919311_cect

Il_570xN.378044535_af5m
Il_570xN.515167720_bseo
Il_570xN.420505078_2pxj


1 comment:

  1. Love this double page. I am transitioning to this idea,too. Great page - fab photos -love the flair!

    ReplyDelete