Pages

Pinterest

July 25, 2013

Toothless

Time has gotten away from me during these hot summer weeks with two vacations, vacation bible school, baseball camp and a pool.  I felt as though I lost my mo-jo until I got some ink spray in my hands again! (hehehe) I wanted to keep my layout simple, clean and bright.
I am over at the Eclectic Paperie Blog today.....  I started with my picture placement, then built from there.  I added a small amount of detail using the circle template with gray ink and applicator, a circle punch and sprayed just enough of three different ink sprays.  I loved the white wash feel of the Authentique Be(you)tiful paper and the Fancy Pants Stencil Cards matched my color pallet perfectly.  I added a few Studio Calico tags, and wood veneer stars, vintage twine and some machine stitching.  Simple yet full of color.






I hope you find time in this hot weather to stop and create.
Mary-Ann


Here is a list of items used:


1 comment:

  1. Me too! Me too!! I'm reading and walking and have kids walking around- it's been totally distracting. Love your design concept with the rectangles. I've been messing up my pages trying to spray on them lately so I'm not having as much fun- love how you got just the right amount of color and direction in this page.

    ReplyDelete