Pages

Pinterest

March 16, 2013

Unusual behavior: Tea Gram layout

Since I have been confessing all my "NEVERS" lately, I didn't want to let you down so here is another!  I never ever immediately sit down and start creating with my kit from my local scrapbook store Ink About It.  Usually, I am rushing the day before the next meeting to create something.  But, I was blessed with the opportunity to sit around and chat with my scrappin buddy as we dug out our kits, the day after the meeting!  I should post something that she has created.  Knock on wood, we have not yet spilled our coffees of our stuff!  Here is what I worked on.  It is a photo of my mom and son, Christmas 2011.  The colors of the kit and the photos worked well together.   I may have told you before, that we, and many others, call my mom, Tea Grammy.  She drinks tea.  Lots of it.  When I got these flair buttons from A Flair For Buttons in the mail and showed Roman, he said, "Tea Grammy is going to love those!"  You must head over to the Etsy shop and see her tins for yourself.  She has some great ones for all different events.  I do have myself quite a collection.  


Oh, another think that I don't do often is fussy cut.  But I did.  Yup!  I cut out this flower!


See that "Tea" flair?  See the enamel dots?  The only thing missing from this layout is wood veneer! 

TFL, 
Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment