Pages

Pinterest

March 14, 2013

Leftovers for three days???

Ok, since it is not food, I have not broken my cardinal rule!  Its paper, chipboard and embellishments!!  Used again and again until it is gone.  Having a boy makes this collection perfect for my families adventures.  When I first started visualizing the concept for this layout, I could not get off of GOLD.  It was, after all, the "Golden Bullet!"  I had a piece of leftover gold glitter paper and Roman found gold thickers at Joann's soon after the race.  It took me days to attack this one.  But, with the aid of my "counselor" I decided to break a little bit away from original concept and brought out the woodgrain instead.  Perfect!  Add a little blue jean and yellow, stick with the gold features and add in some boy touches and we have ourselves a "Golden Bullet" layout.  What do ya think?  Boy with a touch of gold.  Look close to see the gold glitter paper, it is there I promise!



See it?

Mary-Ann

PS:  Again, these chipboard pieces, woodgrain paper (the other papers too) and "Nice Ride" and "Activity Schedule" tags are all from the All About a Boy collection I got over at Eclectic Paperie!

No comments:

Post a Comment