Pages

Pinterest

September 12, 2012

Cowboys and beaches

I have to tell ya that I am in love with a few things right now.  My Studio Calico kit that I receive once a month, Sweet Cream International Coffee creamer and brighter colors.  Because I was dealt a brighter hand this montgh, I had to utilize it.  This, my friends, is what I came up with:o)



I got this new anywhere circle punch by Martha Stewart!  Its not easy to use but I LOVE it!

I get on the kicks.  I think we all do.  Not long ago, I was over-embellishing with twine.  I used it here a little more subtly than I had before and I think it lends itself much better with the lace and glassine packaging that came in the Studio Calico - Elmwood Park kit.  I just love those floral plastic embellishments, just wish they were a little bit flatter.  Did you notice all the October Afternoon in this kit.  My heart swoons over October Afternoon.  BTW, can't you tell how much he loves his mama in that photo????  Lucky shot Daddy!


This is the same colorful kit.  They provide a grid like stamp with this kit.  I used it in a tone on tone way and on the lighter blue.  I love the old train ticket.  I bought several months back but they included this one here!  So, you see, I am on a sewing kick too.  I left the ends loose and attempted to make it look like my sewing was holding things in place.  Don't you just love the vintage buttons?  Love the burnt orange.  Hmmmm, maybe orange will be my next "kick!"


Orange train tag, button and tin.


Orange flag and twine.



I have some more exciting news.  Which probably should have been at the top of this blog post:o)  I have been asked to join another design team.  I am very excited.  Check then out!


Thanks for looking!
Mary-Ann

PS: I should have more scrapping time soon, the pool is closing Monday.  I have mixed feelings but these 40 degree mornings are making things a little easier.  Brrrr




No comments:

Post a Comment