Pages

Pinterest

April 4, 2012

SNAPSHOTS

Hi!
I have been gone for a few days to Kentucky.  What a beautiful area.  I loved the weather, not too hot, not too cold.  Before I left, I had been scrapping and I created this SNAPSHOTS album with one of my new favorite releases from Dear Lizzy.  It is called Neapolitan.  Reminds me of ice cream.  But, just the vanilla and strawberry cause I don't care for chocolate.  That's cool cause it is my boys favorite.  
I think that spring is in the air and Easter is just around the corner.   I am super excited because I found this man that will deliver Roman's basket Sunday morning dressed as the Easter Bunny!!!  I am thinking that it will not be much longer and he will start to question his beliefs:o(  After all, he is 7 and he rides the bus.  I think the bus is where you loose all innocence.  So, yes, I paid way too much for a creepy guy to dress up and deliver candy to my front door but I think it will be a hit.  SHHHHHHH!  Don't give away my secret:o)I am also super excited that my mom and sister will make the trip for an overnight to be here for the bunny too.  Maybe I didn't pay too much.  Anyway, we did visit the Easter Bunny last night at the mall.  I was kinda strange watching the bunny stretch its back, hmmmmm.












Thanks for stopping by.  Peace out!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment