Pages

Pinterest

February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

This guy right here, asked me to be his Valentine today.  What else could I say but, ABSOLUTELY.  Then he said, Dad is gonna be mad:o)  

The picture was taken on my birthday 7/09.  I just scrapped it last week.  I used Simple Stories.  I also created a little book below it with the same paper line. 



Hope you all had as great of a Valentine's Day as I had.  I got up extra early and cooked my boy bacon and eggs for breakfast.  Bacon is his favorite.  Those who know me, know I sleep til the last second.  Getting a 'real' breakfast on a school day should surely win me mother of the year:o)  I received an Edible Arrangement right after dinner, just in time for dessert.  It was from both my boys.  However, Roman thinks I need to share the balloon, the teddy bear and has already devoured half of the strawberries.  Thank goodness he doesn't like the ones covered in chocolate.  Those are my favorite!  I can't find an appropriate place to hide this monstrosity or I would so I could indulge all alone.

Two days and I leave for Rome!  Still trying to cramp 49 things in before I leave.  I cross something off my list and add two more things.  Ugh, I'm getting on the plane no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment