Pages

Pinterest

October 5, 2011

Favorite time of the year!

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  Of course so is my birthday, or so WAS my birthday when I was younger.  Anyway, I love the crisp air, apples, leaves falling and anything the color orange!  Oh, and pumpkin cookies.  I have been diligent in decorating my house and the outside.  Recently I have decided to decorate more with pumpkins than with witches and ghosts like I used to.  I have 50 spiders outside on my house.  All you do is by plastic spiders, tuck a leg under the flap in the siding and voila, instant spider infestation!  I love it.  Don't forget to add a rat or two!  I did just add Martha Stewart bugs up my wall from the basement to my sons room.  I showered, and 1/2 of them are gone.  There was a four legged monster that looked really guilty.  She and my cat teamed together to get the cheese off the counter too.  The cat knocked it down and the dog ate it.  Waiting for the results of a dog eating cheese (swiss cheese) before too long.  I am sure there will be issues.

I will be teaching this Saturday at Ink About it in Chelmsford MA from 1-3pm  for you locals that are interested.  It is a halloween banner for your mantel, across a mirror or in a door frame.  Here is a peak at what it looks like.




 Thanks for stopping by!
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment