Pages

Pinterest

August 14, 2011

Crate Color Challenge!

Crate Paper Color Challenge





Ok, these challenges are pretty exciting and encourage me to use colors that often would not try together.  Actually, just wouldn't think of.  This was definitely a challenge for me.  When a manufacturer has a color challenge, they want you to use 75% of there product and obviously the color scheme they have in mind.  This one called for the color sand, khaki and denim.  You can add black, white or kraft if you want.  So, here is my interpretation, it may seem far off in color but I don't think so.  I used sand, a pretty close interpretation of khaki, blue for denim.  I also added black to my layout.  



Take a gander at that fabulous photo! Randy brought it home with him when he came back from Florida.  I LOVE it!!!  Of course I made fun of the shirt, the honking teeth and the greasy hair, but ain't he cunnin'??  

hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment